Wedding Photographer Resource: Photography Concentrate
I am an affiliate with Photography Concentrate for one reason. I really love their products. They offer a ton of awesome info for free and to purchase at their website, Photography Concentrate.
Several days ago I was able to download their newest offering, Simple Wedding Photography. This is a 200 page e-book covering everything you can imagine about running a wedding photography business. From how to set up and shoot common wedding day situations to workflow, post-production, products, pricing and accounting. This book seriously covers it all. If you are new to the wedding business, have been second shooting or have numerous weddings under your belt, this book will be a great resource.
Here is what they have to say:
- First up you’ll get a 200 page beautifully designed PDF, filled with practical information you can use.
- Written in a casual, “real speak” manner, like a conversation with your photographer friend!
- Packed with over 220 photos to help you see the concepts in action.
- Includes diagrams and examples to make ideas easy to understand
- Can be viewed on any computer, and your iPad for a super enjoyable learning experience
- Unique interactive navigation makes it not just a book, but a valuable reference to use over and over again
And if that wasn’t valuable enough, you’ll also get the following awesome BONUSES!
- A complete client wedding album design to demonstrate storytelling start to finish
- We’ll walk you through the sample album with a video screencast commentary
- Wedding Day Worksheet to make sure you get all the critical information
- Wedding Prep Checklist so you’re completely prepared for the big day
- Wedding Day Shot List for a clear look at all the must have images to create
- Post-Wedding Report Card for easy review and future improvement
- Brand Identity Worksheet to help figure out the message behind your brand
They are offering the book for 40% at $23.97. Which is a ridiculously low price for all the info you are going to receive.
While you are ordering their book be sure to check out the rest of their site. They have lots of great articles on many subjects from how to photographers can overcome shyness to building better album templates. If you haven’t been to their site it is definelty one to check out thanks to their extensive library of freebies, useful articles and easy to understand tutorials.
So go check them out, you can thank me later!